Outclass your Competition Every Time
Skillfully handling interpersonal interactions leads to retention of existing customers and to an improved perception of your organization by future customers. Knowing how to give exceptional customer service is one of the keys to growing and sustaining your business.
This presentation will cover not only how having a professional image and making a good first impression is, but will also show you how a positive attitude and being a good listener can make a difference in how you interact with your customers.
- Learn the lastest business etiquette techniques ane use them with class.
- Handle stressful situations.
- Learn how “please,” “thank you” and “your welcome” truly matter.
- Become an active listener.
- Use verbal and non-verbal body language techniques to your advantage.
You will leave this session with a toolkit of strategies to help you handle any dificult customer interaction with confidence and ease.